Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Since Oprah did her show today on her favorite things. I enjoyed watching the show day and day dreaming about what I would do if I could afford her suggestions. Since most of her items were not in my budget. 9 cupcakes for $59! Wow! I thought that I would share some of my favorite things. All are under $50. Now some of them are probably not good gifts but they are a few of my favorite things.

N*A*P Blanket -- This is the best blanket to take a nap with. My friend Laura gave it to us for Christmas two years ago. Everyone who visits our house and stays a while ends up wrapping up in this blanket. This blanket is worth it.

Pampered Chef Chopper -- This is my favorite kitchen gadget. It is great when making salads and recipes. It is fast and keeps you from crying when you are cutting onions. It is so easy to use and when you done just throw it in the dishwasher.

Tresemme Shampoo -- I love this shampoo. It is so cheap! And it works so well. All of my hairstylists have made comments about how well my color stays and they think I use their high end shampoo.

Cibu Hair Products -- I love these hair products. In the past I had horrible experiences with hair products. It makes my hair either too oily or it makes my hair limp. These products are great. My stylist Jennifer does a great job of explaining how to use them and how much I should use. .

Starbucks Peppermint Lattes -- I am not a normal coffee drinker but at Christmas time I cannot pass up these treats.

Beth Moore Bible Studies -- I love these in depth bible studies. I have learned so much and been challenged through them. Each one has a special meaning to me and has met me where I am. It is amazing how God really uses these to change me into His image.

4 comments:

Because of Love said...

I love the favorite things show! I think that MY favorite was that fridge or the digital camcorder/camera.

Lisa said...

I agree the fridge was the best. I can see it towering in my kitchen.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so thankful to read your post about Cibu Hair Products. I'm the brand manager for Cibu and after a "down" week your blog comment reminded me that my hard work is indeed paying off. Please email me so I can send you a goody bag for re-energizing my creative spirit. And you hair looks great! Kudos to Jennifer.

Lisa said...

I am so glad that I was able to make you job a little brighter. I really do like using cibu. I have been using them since April and love them and I think I've tried everything. I actually gave up on using product until I tried cibu. Thank you so much for the goody-bag. I am looking forward to seeing what's in it. You can email me at lisabetterthan@yahoo.com and we can corspond that way. I hope you are having a better week at work.