Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Wedding

I am so behind in my blogging but I just can't move on until I turn my attention to my brother's wedding.
The wedding was simple and beautiful. The bridesmaid dresses were some of the most beautiful dresses that I've ever seen. Eric did a great job. I know he hates being the center of attention. Get him one and one and he is one of the funniest people I've ever met however, he would rather not be in crowds.

Lori was beautiful and you can tell she put together a lot of details to make sure the day went smoothly.


Arden was precious. So beautiful and did exactly what she was told. She walked slowly down the isle. Stood up front without making a peep and then walked back down the isle as if she had done this a million times.
Me. I was on the second row right behind my parents. I wanted a front seat for the wedding.

The reception was really nice. Dave and I were able to catch up with my family (cousins, etc.) while Arden took over the dance floor.

Arden also caught the bouquet. Lori had a breakaway bouquet that broke into 5 different pieces it was really cool. Arden didn't understand at first what catching the bouquet meant. When Lori counted to three. Arden ran up and grabbed the bottom of Lori's dress and yelled "I caught her". It was so sweet and funny at the same time.

Here are some pictures of the day. I will post more once my brother sends me some.
The groom before leaving for the church.

The father/daughter and groom/mother dance.
Arden tearing up the dance floor. Jakob would bring Arden out to dance with him and as soon as she went to grab his hands he would pull them back.



No comments: