Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Arden

Today, August 22nd is Arden's 3rd birthday. I still cannot fathom how much she has given me over the past 3 years. She is funny, sweet, determined, independent, loving, helpful and mine. She is a daddy's girl but doesn't forget about me. She is thoughtful and such a great big sister and completely obsessed with Princesses.

I love how she wakes me up almost every morning even thought I'm not ready to get up. I love how she wants me to tuck her in tight after that one last drink.

The two's were not so terrible and I can't wait to see what the 3's bring us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARDEN! I love you.

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Happy birthday Arden!! I miss your beautiful FACE!!!

Marie Marsicano said...

Lisa,

I can not believe her birthday was on Saturday. I remembered you saying she was almost 3 but for some reason I thought her birthday passed. Well anyway - I took Little Joe to the Minute Clinic at CVS on SATURDAY and there were 3 people in front of us so we went to look at cards. He loves the musical cards and he was going through all of them. He got to a Disney, Little Mermaid card, opened it up and sang the song - then he said mom you know what, "We should get this for Arden for her birthday, she would love it!!!" Can you believe that??? I just thought it was so sweet he had thought of her - never did I imagine it was her birthday that day!!!

Tell her happy belated birthday from our family.