Sunday, August 22, 2010

Four


Today is Arden's fourth birthday. I cannot believe that she is already four! It just seems like yesterday we were celebrating her third birthday.


This past year was a great year. She took it upon herself to be a great big sister to her brother and she's learned so much. She can spell her name, she can recognize all of her letters and she loves to learn about everything. She can swim and she is in the process of learning to ride her bike.


As I think back to the day she was born. Arden was premature. She decided at week 33 that she was ready to come into the world. The doctors held my labor off for 5 days and Arden was born on August 22 at 2:40 am. God answered our prayers and she was a healthy little girl. She spent two weeks in the NICU growing stronger and stronger everyday. She knew that she was ready to come into this world. She is a determined little girl and I am so thankful her. I can't imagine my life without her. She's amazing.


1 comment:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

happy birthday Arden! can't wait to see what life holds for you sweet girl!