Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paci Free

On Saturday Thomas went to sleep without his pacifier and he didn't pick it up all night so I ran with it. Tonight makes night number 4 without it. Last night he had tears in his eyes and his lip was quivering but he stayed strong. He's doing great except naps.

During naps he gets really upset and has a hard time falling asleep. Last night I cut the tip of the pacifier so it doesn't work. Today I handed it to him when he asked for it during his nap. His smile was so sweet that I almost felt guilty, almost. He put it in his mouth and then he took it out and looked at it. He tried it again and he handed it back to me and said "you take it."

He still wasn't happy but after a few tears he took his nap.

Here's to being paci free in 2011!

1 comment:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

aawww...good for him but I know it's so hard. He's so cute that would kill me!!