Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Phone Call

Arden pretends all the time on my work phone to call Paw Paw. However, she never wants to talk to him on the real phone until the other night.

I called Mom to talk to her while I was cooking dinner and I used Dave's work headset so I could be hands free. Well Arden wanted in on the action. After I hung up the phone. She asked if I would call Gran Gran back so she could talk to her.


She grabbed the headset and waited for the phone to ring. The rest is history. She talked to Mom for awhile and then was ready to talk to Dad. I'm not sure if everything she said was understandable but she had a great time.


My dad has a ton of patience with Arden to sit there and talk to her for about 15 minutes. My favorite thing she said was "What's Jack doing?" Jack's the dog. She is so sweet.


I managed to snap a picture while she was talking. I'm not sure she will be willing to do this again anytime soon.


No comments: