Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or TREAT

Tonight is the night that Arden has been looking forward to for weeks. All day it had been overcast but warm. We don our costumes and started out of the house and wouldn't you know it that it started to pour to rain at our 4th house. The sun was trying to peak out 15 minutes earlier.



Luckily we were at a friends house where everyone was in their garage waiting for the rain to stop. As the rain stopped Thomas and I headed back home to pass out candy while Dave and Arden took off to conquer the neighborhood.



Arden was the Queen of the Spiders and Thomas a Cute Pumpkin. Arden really got into her role. I ran out to the car to get something when I returned she said:



"I am going to take your baby because I am the Queen of the Spiders."


Me: "You're going to take my baby"


Arden: "Mommy, it's pretend and yes I am going to take your baby because that's what the Queen of the Spiders does."


Where she came up with this I have no idea.


I must warn you there are a lot of pictures because I think my kids are pretty cute in their costumes.

No comments: