Sunday, February 21, 2010

Q&A with Arden

This week at school Arden's class hosted Daddies and Doughnuts. Dave attended and was presented with a king's crown to wear. Earlier in the week the teachers asked Arden some questions about her daddy and I thought I would share the responses with you. Her responses are in italics.
My Daddy.
By Arden
My daddy is I don't know how years old.

He weighs a lot pounds and is way up there feet tall.
My daddy likes to wear his running shirt.
He likes to cook cookies (chocolate covered) and it tastes good.
He helps my Mommy clean up the kitchen around the house.
Daddy always tell me clean up the house.
He likes to play with me in his free time.
I like it when my daddy makes cookies.



Apparently, she likes cookies and remembers when Dave tells her to pick up her toys. I'll have to remember to ask her these questions in a year to see what she has to say.

No comments: