Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All's Forgiven Sorta

Remember when I told you about what my brother Eric did to Arden's dog? Well he was able to earn her forgiveness. He did this by introducing her to the classic cartoons such as Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny and the Jetsons. She thought they were so funny. She would just lay there laughing. She was so tired she should have been in bed but the cartoons were too funny to watch.
Now every evening she asks to watch cartoons...or at least I have deciphered the word cartoons. I asked her if she wants to watch cartoons after she has asked me a question and she replies with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes "uh-hun".

However, she still will not let anyone near her dog. She's forgiven Eric. She's just not forgotten.

Here's a picture of her and Eric watching cartoons together.








No comments: