Monday, August 11, 2008

A Week In WV

As you probably could tell from the question of the week. We were traveling all day yesterday. Arden and I spend the week with my parents at their house. On Friday Dave joined us and we traveled up to his parents house and spent the weekend with them.

We had such a great time. The weather was nice and cool in the low 80s . I was freezing at night when it dipped down in the 60s. It felt good for a change compared to the 100 degree days we've had here the past couple of weeks.

Arden enjoyed all of the time she had with Gran Gran, Paw Paw, Uncle Eric, and Grammy, Grandpa and Uncle Tim. She also was able to go to her Uncle Seth and Aunt Cari's house and play with her cousin's Ella and Luke. The three kids really play well together and get along. It was so fun to sit back and watch them interact.

I can't wait to share stories and pictures from the week but I still need to unpack.

No comments: