Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenny

Today is my friend Jenny's birthday. I wanted to wish her a very happy birthday on my blog. Everyone needs a friend like her. We talk about everything and nothing all at the same time. We laughed together, we've been though the death of family members together and we talk about the simple things that are going on in our life.

Even though she lives in Michigan and I live here it's almost like she lives down the street because we talk several times a week. If I'm having a rough day I know she'll listen to me and I hope she feels the same way. Our husbands get along great and when all four of us are together we pretty much laugh the entire time. Maybe one day her and her husband will get tired of shoveling snow and move south. Ok...that's a little selfish but everyone should have a friend like her close by.


Jen,

I hope you had a great birthday and that you have many, many more. We love you.

love,
Lisa, Dave, Arden and Thomas

No comments: