Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Overheard


Here are some great things that Arden's told me over the past couple of days....


Me: "Arden are you a princess?"


Arden: "No Mom, I'm a super genius."


I love it that she thinks not only a genius but a super genius.


______________________________________________________


Arden: " Mom, the wolf is coming to our house."


Me: "Why is the wolf coming to our house?"


Arden: "To blow it down."


Me: "Why would he do that?"


Arden: "He'll huff and puff and blow the house down."


Me: "Not, how he will blow the house down but why will he blow our house down?"


Arden: "Mom, that's what he does. He huffs and puffs and blows down people's houses."
__________________________________________________________
Arden: Mommy can I watch my DVDB?

1 comment:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

I am missing you guys. :0( Go to smugmug and check out the photos when you get a chance. Some great ones! A beautiful one of Thomas too! Password is Corbett. Enjoy Mama....