Monday, January 11, 2010

10 Months

It's that time again. Thomas turned 10 months old today. Seriously this time it feels just like yesterday because it was freezing the day I brought him home from the hospital and we've been really cold here.

Here's what he's been up to:
  • Scooting around while seating. (I'll have to post a video of this soon)


  • Crawling on all fours


  • Climbing stairs all by himself


  • Pulling up


  • Cruising the couch and moving from the ottoman and then back to the couch


  • He has one front tooth


  • He says "mom" over and over again


  • Loves blueberries


Here's our handsome little boy at 10 months:



3 comments:

Strosie said...

Lisa,

I love watching and keeping up with your family! It seems just like yesterday you were preggo with Arden! I miss y'all!!

Marie Marsicano said...

I am so happy you post so many pictures.

Even if we don't always comment - Colleen and I talk about Thomas all the time!!!

He is so adorable and squeezable.

Laura said...

We love his outfit! ;)