Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Year -- So Far So Good

We're still here. I have so much to share. I need to tell you all about Christmas and our 2009 reflections. Plus everything else that has happened over the past two weeks.

We've been so busy that I haven't had time to sit down and blog. I love blogging so I should be back up and running in the next couple of days.

Until I get some pictures up know that Thomas is officially crawling. He's up on all fours and getting around. He's a little slow. He barley puts his knees in front of him but he's getting there. Think of how Tim Conway walked really slow on the Carol Burnett show and that's how Thomas crawls. He officially started yesterday and today he is getting faster. Being slow is a good thing for now because he's very curious.

No comments: