Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arden's Dog


Notice the dog in the picture.
OK...a couple of weeks ago we were at a cookout at a friends house and they had a dog just like this. It was our friend Max's when he was a kid about 35 years ago. Arden loved it. I mean loved it. (I know I say that a bunch but she really does love so many things.) She played with this dog for two hours that day.
Dave came home and immediately starting looking for one on EBay. He shopped victoriously and our Little Snoopy (circa 1965) arrived on our door step a week later. Arden was ecstatic. She treats this dog as if he were real. She walks him twice a day. Once in the morning and then in the evenings. Seriously, if you walk through our neighborhood around 7:30- 8 pm you will see her walking down the street pulling her dog behind her.
If she sees another dog walking she will point it out to me and then say "my dog" and point to her little puppy.
I must say it's pretty adorable I tried to captures some pictures but she will not stand still with her dog. This picture of the two of us is the only good one with the dog in it...but notice the dog is with us. We took this picture before church and there she is with her dog. We had to tell her the dog had to stay here and guard the house while we were at church.
So if you ever see Arden out with her dog make sure she lets you see it.

No comments: