Thursday, December 4, 2008

Going to a Party

Arden and I were out running errands this evening while it was dark. I started pointing out all of the Christmas lights to her. She thought they were pretty. She asked me if they were having a party.

I explained that people put out lights to get ready for Jesus's birthday because they wanted to celebrating his coming to the earth.

So as we were driving along she told me she was hungry. I asked her want she wanted to eat.

Her repsonse: "I want to eat at the party."

Me: "What party?"

Arden: "Right there, with the lights. I want to go to the party."

Me: "So are you hungry?"

Arden: "No. I want to go to the party."

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

Arden sounds like she would fit right in with mine and Colleen's kids - they all love a party.

Of course the size of our family could be considered a party!!!