Friday, December 26, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Gift

Here are two pictures of my favorite Christmas gift.






Dave has been working so hard over the past couple of months working to remodel our kitchen. We hired someone to put in the support beam and the new counter tops but he's done the rest of the work. He's put in many long hours and nights. He even took the cabinet doors to my parents for Thanksgiving to get a few extra hours of work in during his time off. The results are just what we wanted.


Next weekend we will finish the project by repainting the kitchen and living room to tie the look together. The floors will be redone once the baby arrives. It feels great to have my kitchen back and I know that Dave is so thankful to have all of the work finished.

1 comment:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

It looks awesome! Wehn will you cook for me in it?