Monday, January 5, 2009

The Answer

I wanted to post the answer to my Question of the Week. I can tell you from first hand experience what's worse than waking up with the stomach bug...being 7 1/2 months pregnant and the worst part...your husband waking up at the same time with the same stomach bug.

It was horrible. As soon as Dave got up to help me...he realized that he wasn't feeling well either. So when Arden woke up we decided that it was best for me to get sleep and rest since I am pregnant and still sick. Dave was a trooper laying on the couch all day watching Arden's video's and playing as much as he could with her even though he felt terrible. He was so excited for her nap time. She took a great nap for us and slept 3 and half hours.

After the nap Dave was still feeling bad and so was I...so he headed back downstairs to take care of Arden. Around 7 pm I started feeling better so I ventured downstairs to get something to eat (I had held down fluids for 2 hours at that point) and he then headed up to bed.

Arden greeted me with "Good morning Mommy" when I came downstairs. I thought this was going to be interesting explaining to her that she was getting ready to go to bed. We watched America's Funniest Home Videos together and then off to bed a few minutes later.

This morning Dave and I still woke up feeling weak but were both able to get through the day and will hopefully be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments: