Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Love Barney

barney Pictures, Images and Photos


Yes, you read that right. I have decided that I love that purple dinosaur. Let me tell you why. I normally tune out the show and occupy myself while Arden watches him but I do not miss the last 2 minutes of the show.

The last 2 minutes of the show he sings the I Love You song. It is at this point Arden will stop whatever she is doing and run over to me. She wants me to pick her up and she hugs me as hard as she cans and says "I lovve you Mommy" and gives me a kiss.

Let me tell you it doesn't get any better than that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you! I am a fellow Barney fan and it's rare to find someone who will admit to loving him. Sure he's goofy and often overly enthusiastic, but the happiness of our children and the lessons learned along the way are well worth it! Barney was a part of our lives for several years, I actually miss the fella now that mine have outgrown him.

This is the longest comment I've ever left on any blog...and it's about Barney!?!