Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daddy's Home

This week has flown by it does not seem like it should be a Saturday morning. Dave was in Texas all week and my mom came and stayed with us while he was gone. We stayed really busy.

Last night Dave arrived home around 9:30 pm. About 7:00 Arden went up stairs and said that she was going to bed. However, a little while later I went to check on her and she was laying there wide awake. I asked her if she felt OK and she said she did. I then asked her if she was waiting on daddy and she said yes. She then joined us in the living room to wait until Daddy came home.

She was so and I mean so excited to see him. She couldn't contain herself. She just held his face and said Oh Daddy. It was so sweet. Needless to say we had a hard time getting her down for bed but it was worth watching her reconnect with her daddy.

No comments: