Monday, February 16, 2009

A Fairy Tale Valentine

On Valentine's Day we decided to take it easy and celebrate this year as a family. We took the simple approach by ordering a pizza and renting Cinderella. Dave and Arden neither had seen the movie and it had been years since I had seen the movie.

We had a great time together. Arden was completely inthralled with the movie and Dave enjoyed it as well. I must say that my favorite part of the movie was in the middle when Arden looked at Dave and said "hold me". She sat in his lap for the remainder of the movie with a smile on her face.

Here are some pictures of the day.

Arden and Daddy watching Cinderella.

3 comments:

Marie Marsicano said...

Very sweet pictures!!!

Because of Love said...

She has never watched Cinderella?!
Alyse loves Cinderella. Her Aunt Danielle showed it to her about a year ago, and now we watch it all the time.
I'm sure Arden liked it!

Lisa said...

Oh She loved it and has watched it a couple times since then. I think it might be in her Easter basket. It's been a lot of fun to watch her get excited at her favorite parts.