Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting Dressed in the Car

Today we were coming back from bible study and Arden reached over in her bag and pulled out her extra pair of pants we took in case she had an accident. She took off her shoes and proceeded to try and put her pants on. She was wearing a dress today and decided that she wanted to wear the pants as well.

On the way home she told me that she needed un-strapped so she could pull up her pants. I explained that she can't get out of her car seat and that she would have to wait until she got home.

Of course she feel asleep in the car and I just had to get a picture. Photography is not my speciality so I wasn't sure how to get the picture without the glare...but if you look at the picture the glare is actually her pants...she's holding on to them waiting to pull them up when she gets home. It was too great not to capture.

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

How will you have time for your son with this little character????

Lisa said...

I know! She'll probably try to dress him as we're driving down the road. Do you have any advice because life is about to get a little crazier I feel it...especially if he's anything like his sister. Pray for me!!!