Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Stuck

The other day Arden yelled out to me that she was stuck. She was in the baby's room. So I went into the room and this is what I found.


She had gotten into the bouncy seat and strapped herself in but was unable to release the locks. She was having fun bouncing in it but I was afraid that she would bust the seams. I talked to her how she was a big girl and that the chair was for the baby and she had her princess chair.
It was still funny seeing how big she in comparison. There are so many times she seems so little and then there are times she seems that she's so big.

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

When the baby comes she will really seem BIG!!! Danielle was 2 1/2 when Joseph was born and all of a sudden she seemed like such a big girl....

I always laughed when she tried to get in the swing or exersaucer when we brought them back out.

You have so many happy days coming Lisa - may God continue to bless you and your family.