Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Watch

Plans were made, the bags are packed and Arden's in WV having the time of her life waiting for the baby to come. The doctors were sure he would arrive early...that was a week ago. Now he's asking me about when I want to be induced.

Here I am still waiting and waiting. I am officially 9 days out from my due date. I feel like a kid at Christmas I can't wait for it to get here...wondering what I will wake up and find. I can't wait to see this little guy and get started with our bigger family. However, I am waiting on God's timing. He ordains all the days of our lives before one comes to be. So I know that His timing is perfect and everything is under control.

I miss our little girl. She talks to us everyday on the phone and has so many great things that she's been doing. Every day she asks us if the baby is here. I can't wait for the two of them to meet.

I carry my camera with me everywhere and I will post pictures as soon as I can. Stay tuned...it's supposed to be 70 here today. I think that today would be a great day to give birth.

I am now off to enjoy some time alone before all the excitement begins.

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

I was going to call you...I am waiting for the little guy too!!! Make sure I'm on the list!!

Erin said...

Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival! :)