Saturday, March 14, 2009

Going Home

Yesterday was a big day for Thomas. He was released and able to come home. He does not like to get dressed. I have a feeling that he is going to prefer to be a naked boy.
It was so cold when we left the hospital. The day he was born we tied a record high of 83 and when we left it was cold, rainy and wet. However, he managed to sleep through leaving the hospital and the car ride home. But I of course captured the moments with the camera.

Here are some pictures of us leaving the hospital. Tomorrow's a big day for all of us Arden returns home after being gone for 3 weeks. I can't wait to see that little girl.


Getting dressed

All dressed up and ready to go.


Giving Mommy some lovin'.


Hanging out at home in his car seat.

1 comment:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

He's so cute!! I can't wait to hear about how things went with Arden. I hope your eeling well. I will see you soon.