Monday, March 9, 2009

Overheard at the Grandparents

Since Arden's been spending time with both her Grammy and Gran Gran and Paw Paw she has had some interesting comments that have made their way back to us or it was something Arden told us on the phone.



Grammy: "Arden you sure are a big girl."



Arden: "No Grammy, I'm little. Daddy's big."



Grammy: "Well what's Mommy?"



Arden: "Mommy's little"



*******************************



Arden: "Gran Gran I'm starving to death."



None of us ever remember saying anything like this around her.



****************************************



Arden: "Mommy I'm eating popcorn."



Me: "Is it yummy?"



Arden: "No Mommy. It's delicious."



*****************************************



My brother Eric and Arden were playing around with each other one morning and Eric decides to go sit in the hot tub and here's the conversation that was reported back to me.



Arden: "Eric where are you going?"



Eric: "Arden, I have to leave because you got me in trouble."



Arden: "Eric, don't lie to me, where are you going?"


*****************************************************

Arden: "Mommy, I got a special treat and I spit it out."

No comments: