Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day One

We have had a good day. Thomas and I both were able to get a couple of naps in and I have been up and around.

Arden has been such a great big sister over the phone. Last night when we called her to tell her that Thomas was finally here here's the conversation we had with her on the phone.

Arden: "Hi Thomas. I'm your big sister."

Thomas then perks up and darts his eyes over to the phone obviously recognizing her voice and looking for her.

We then hear Arden running through my parents house yelling. "Eric, I'm a big sister."

She then comes back to the phone and says "Bye Thomas. I love you."

She is going to be such a great big sister.


Here are a couple of pictures from today.


He's only a day old and here he is holding his head up for about a mintue or even longer to look at his daddy.



2 comments:

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Candice said...

Arden is too sweet!

What great pictures...I'm so so so glad that all of you are recovering nicely! Looking forward to meeting Thomas!

{www.thebeautifulmess.com/blog/ }