Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls Day Out

Last week Arden asked me if we could spend some time together without Thomas and Daddy. So on Saturday we got dressed up and headed out for some shopping and ended the night with pizza at a restaurant. We had such a great time. Arden is really fun to hang out with and let me tell you she can shop with the best of them. She is a great window shopper and other than one gum ball she didn't ask for anything.

Here we are getting ready to head out.



Arden shopping at the Hello Kitty Kiosk. She loves to pull out the stool and look through the different charms.


Waiting on our pizza.



Arden loves going to Front Gate at the mall and looking at their decorations.

2 comments:

Marie Marsicano said...

Lisa - our daughters are very similar. From a very young age Danielle has been a shopper - and she must be dressed appropriately for the mall (she gets that from my grandmother).

It is great that you do things like this with her. As she gets older she will be very open to discussing things with you because of the bond you are forming now.

Lisa said...

Marie, It is so funny on the things they like to do. One night I was so tired of Arden not listening to me and I asked her rhetorically "what is it going to take to get you to listen?" Her response was "I know...we can go to the mall." I got a good laugh out of that one. I pray the intentional time I am spending with her now pays off later.