Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Princess Christmas

Our friend Marie emailed me a couple of weeks ago asking me if we would like to have a Princess Christmas tree. The tree arrived at our house on Tuesday night and Arden zeroed in on it right away.


She was so excited and wanted it to replace our Christmas tree. Once we explained to her that it was for her room she took the tree skirt and said "Don't worry tree I'll keep you warm with this skirt."


Here are some pictures of her decorating it.





2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

aaawww.....I'm glad she got it! I knew she would love it! yay!!!

Marie Marsicano said...

We are so happy that Arden enjoyed the tree!!! She is a little princess so it seemed very fitting to pass it to her.

I hope you and her have many years of great memories decorating it together just like Danielle and I do.