Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Bug's Life

Yesterday, while Arden was having quiet time she had to go potty. I'm working during that time and Dave is downstairs.

All of a sudden Arden starts screaming "A bug! Mommy! A bug!" Of course I just took a call and was with a customer. Arden kept yelling louder and louder and more frantic. Even though I put my customer on mute and told her that I would be there in a minute. Dave came running upstairs to help Arden because he was concerned as he could hear her all the way downstairs through 2 closed doors.
Both of us are imagining the biggest and ugliest bug that was more than likely crawling on her.


Here's a picture of the bug Dave ended up disposing.

That is one square of toilet paper. The bug is shown as actual size. It was a gnat. Arden could have stepped on it herself.
I will give her that it was a bug but the size of the bug did not match the level of intensity of Arden's calls.


No comments: