Thursday, March 11, 2010

His First Birthday!!!

Today we celebrated Thomas' first birthday. I cannot believe that he's a year old. This year has gone by so fast. Much faster than I remember Arden's first year going by.



Thomas is a sweet little boy. He is very laid back but determined. He knows what he wants and is willing to let you know if doesn't like it right away. He loves to eat and he adores his sister.


Here's the birthday boy on his birth day.





Here he is one year later.



Thomas,

It has been an amazing year. You've added so much to our lives and we are so glad to have a little boy around. I can't wait to watch you grow.

I love you.

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

WOW - a whole year has passed!!! Time did fly this year...so many great things have happened.

I have enjoyed watching Thomas through you blog and when we get to see him in person.

Happy Birthday Thomas!!!