Monday, March 1, 2010

Today's Nap

Arden wants to give up her nap but her body just won't let her. No matter how hard she fights it she still falls asleep.

Today she told me she wasn't tired but since Thomas has to nap we compromised and told her that she could play quietly in her room. There were a few times that she came in while I was working and asked me a few questions. But all in all she did a great job playing quietly.

She was starting to get restless so I re-introduced her to her radio. She wanted to listen to her princess CD. She forwarded and rewound until she found her favorite songs. Finally, the music was playing through all the songs.


I went to check on her and this is what I found.




She made her own bed and took a 2 hour nap. She woke up happy and her room a mess and it was worth it.

No comments: