Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh No I Won't Go

As the park season wraps up and the pool season is just getting started I had to post about one more park trip.

The past couple of weeks Arden has started her own sit-in when it's time to leave. She crawls into the middle of the tunnel and perches. If I try to go in on one side to get her she slides out the other side and of course if I try the other side she slides out the opposite side.

This could continue until she falls asleep in the tunnel. I've tried sitting down and waiting for her to come out but she just won't. I give her the 5 minute warning before we are ready to leave but with the warm weather and fun we're having who would want to leave. Well not Arden. I normally am able to convince her to come out by sliding down the slide with her. Once she's finally out she climbs into her stroller and we head home.

I hope she continue to stand strong on the issues that are important to her as she grows and matures as the LORD shapes her life.
Now, I'm interested in what she will do when she doesn't want to leave the pool.



No comments: