Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Cookie Monster

It's no secret that Arden loves cookies. So yesterday we made some Halloween cut out cookies. At first the flour on the counter was just a mess according to Arden but once she got the hang of it she loved it. She jumped right in and started cutting out the various shapes. She liked the pumpkins the best.

After her nap we decorated them with icing and she kept eating the heads off of the ghosts when I wasn't looking or rather when she thought I wasn't looking. She did manage to take a fully decorated cookie downstairs to her daddy (who was working from home) without taking a bite. However, she did expect him to share with her once he took a bite.








2 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Hey there Lisa! Congrats and I hope you all are doing so well! Daniel and I miss seeing you guys! I work from home now...so if you are free to do lunch one day (with Arden too ;) let me know...!

We attend McGlohon...so we don't get to see everyone as often....

Lisa said...

I would love to get together for lunch. Let's plan a day. Dave and I thought you guys might be at McGlohon. We were talking about riding the train up on Sunday that we didn't have e-kidz and checking it out. We would love to grab lunch with you guys on a Sunday too.