Friday, October 24, 2008

Fourth File, Fourth Picture

I was tagged by my friend Erin to go to your fourth photo file, grab the fourth picture and blog about it.
So here we go...

This picture was taken by Dave when we were in Alaska on our honeymoon. The cool crisp air in July provided the perfect back drop to a perfect day.

OK...I'm joking. We've never been to Alaska nor did we take this picture. Our computer crashed 2 weeks ago and I've only downloaded one file on my computer and this was the fourth picture in the second file on our computer which are the preloaded pictures on the computer. I just couldn't resist.

I am really bummed though because I was so looking forward to going down memory lane. So I will adjust and give you the first picture from my first file.


Here's Arden eating a blue Popsicle at Dave's parents house back in Aug with her cousins. It was hot day and the entire family was gathered and having a great time just being together. Arden thoroughly enjoyed the Popsicle and I'm not sure what dyes where in it but it left her mouth blue until the next day. And yes, we did brush her teeth.
Now it's my turn to tag 4 people. OK Candice, Colleen, Laura and Cari I want to see your fourth file, fourth pictures. Can't wait to see what turns up on your site.

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

That was too funny. I fall for everything.....I love Arden....

♥ Karen Luke ♥ said...

I totally fell for that!