Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Eric

Today is my brother Eric's birthday or now known as Uncle Eric. It's hard to believe that we are both 29 but hey I knew that he would eventually catch up with me.

Arden loves her Uncle Eric and will talk about him often. However, she will not talk to him on the phone. My new favorite Arden and Eric memory occurred a couple of weeks ago when Eric and his finance Lori came to visit for the day.

When he got here Arden was really shy around him. He kept asking me if she was going to talk to him or pay any attention to him. I kept telling him give her 15-20 minutes to warm up. I told him she had been talking about his visit all weekend. Just give her time.

Well within 20 minutes this is how the rest of the day went...

Arden: "Eric, look at this."

Arden: "Eric"

Arden; "Eric come here'

Arden: "Eric, look at this."

Arden: "Eric"

Arden; "Eric come here'

This is all she kept saying. I really enjoyed watching him trying to keep up with her.

Eric I hope you had a great birthday!

No comments: