Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby It's Cold Out Side and Other Random Thoughts

Dave and I traveled to West Virginia this weekend. We were hoping for snow but all we got was cold air. Here are a few random things from our trip.

Arden has learned to go to my brother Eric if she wants a treat or something that Dave and I would not give her to eat. For example, chocolate milk.

Ordering pizza is always the best alternative when your stressed out about what to have for dinner. Don't think twice about it...just order it.

Arden enjoys playing with race cars.

When we returned home the 32 degrees air temperature felt warm because the highest temperatures of the day that we experienced while we were gone were only in the low 20s.

There are several Marshall players on the New England Patriots team...so that makes it easy for me to pick who I want to win in the Super Bowl.

After fussing for about a hour and a half in her car seat on the trip home. Dave brought the car seat into the house so I would have it for tomorrow. Arden climbs into the seat and cheerfully chatter to us as we unpack. Priceless.

No comments: