Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Today has been extremely busy. Dave and I decided not to do anything this year for New Years Eve and I can't remember the last time that we did not have plans. We went to bed our normal time and slept in this morning. Then we both hit the stores. I was at Wal-Mart by 9 am and it was empty!!! I loved it. I was able to stock up on many items that we use and felt great about my trip. Dave went to Lowes to get a couple of items that he needed to do around the house and he said that he was only one of a few people there.

After I unloaded everything I was able to get many mini-projects done around that house and Dave worked outside getting the last of our leaves up off the yard and preparing the ground for any rain that we might get. Afterwards, he tackled a couple of inside projects as well.

If today is any indication of 2008 we are going to be some very busy people...but then again would that be any different than any other year?

Happy New Year and I can't wait to see what the new year holds in store for us.

No comments: