Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some Like It Hot

Arden loves to eat. We really cannot complain because she really eats well and rarely gives us problems when it comes to eating. However, recently I've noticed what I think are some interesting foods that she likes.

For example, last week I made some amazing chili. I used the rotel extra hot chilies and as soon as I dumped them into the pot I thought "why did I do that now Arden won't be able to eat any of this." Well I was wrong. She loved it. She ate two bowls (on different nights). She kept asking for more.

So Dave and I started thinking about the random food that she likes and I guess we never thought that a 17 month old would eat these foods.

  • Extra hot chili
  • Salmon sandwiches
  • Grapefruit
  • Veggies like green beans, black beans, carrots and sweet potatoes
  • Chip with salsa
  • Taco's

No comments: