Tuesday, February 26, 2008

100 Posts!

I can't believe that I have posted over a 100 about our crazy life. In honor of 100 posts here are a few random facts about our family.

1. Even though I am an extrovert (ESFJ). I do have introverted tendencies where I have to be alone for a while to regroup.
2. Dave is a true extrovert (ESTJ) and he has to be around people. He could not live by himself. He would go crazy.
3. Dave shared a room with his two brothers while he was growing up.
4. If you ask Arden if she needs a diaper change she will do a shoulder roll onto the floor like a gorilla. It is so funny. She does this even if she has a clean diaper.
5. Dave loves camping while I prefer to sleep in a nice warm bed.
6. I ski very slow.
7. I have a very good sense of geographic location. When lost my husband asks me which direction we should go.
8. When I first got my mountain bike Dave took me to the toughest trail at the park and figured that if I could handle it I could handle any trail. I thought I would throw the bike at him that day. But we have enjoyed some great rides on our bikes together since then.
9. Dave helps me shop for clothes. (He has a bachelors in Fashion Merchandising)
10. We love to take day trips.

I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts. Please join us as we journal our lives.

No comments: