Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Work is Never Done

My parents gave Arden her own little vacuum cleaner it is even red and makes noise like mine. She loved it which really surprised me because she hates the one the in house. Well, she is learning to tolerate the one in the house. She has learned to just go into the other room until I'm done vacuuming.

However, at my parents she just loved her little vacuum. She "vacuumed" the kitchen and living room for my folks. It was so funny to watch her. She was so determined to do it right. She even adjusted the pile settings on her vacuum to make sure that she got it perfect.

Today was great. I pulled out Arden's vacuum when I got out mine and she vacuumed the house right along side of me. It was nice having a little help as I cleaned up.




No comments: