Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday and while I didn't get a chance to see her that often she is always just a phone call away and if I'm really needy or desperate she'll be here by the end of the day.

She's always got advice for me and she loves not only me but her little granddaughter too. Her and Arden are always up to something and will pretty much give Arden whatever she wants. She has a special closet for Arden to "shop" in when we go home. She always gives the perfect gifts and knows what I'll need.

Arden loves talking to her on the phone and most of the time will just chit-chat on and on. Everytime the phone rings Arden thinks it's her on the phone. Arden gets excited to see her when we pull into their driveway.

She probably doesn't remember her real age and I try not to remember for her. I've learned a lot from her and am glad that she's my mom.

Happy Birthday Mom.

No comments: