Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Like Her Daddy

This weekend we were in WV visiting our families and my dad wanted to see if Arden could reach the petals of her tricycle. As I ran outside to put something in the car Arden and her Grandpa were riding through the house.

When I came back inside this is what I saw.





Now, I believe that Janet has a picture of Dave as a child getting a bike for Christmas with a similar expression as Arden's face. Dave loves riding his bike and Arden was having a great time being pushed around the house. I can't wait for family bike rides. I have a feeling there are some great memories yet to come.

She still has a little growing to do before her feet touch but I have a feeling that she will strain to try and get those tippy toes to reach. I can just tell that she will love riding her tricycle through the neighborhood park.

No comments: