Monday, March 3, 2008

Little Miss Independant


This morning as Dave was heading out for work. I ran out with him to grab Arden's car seat that was in Dave's car to put it in my car. Arden was standing at the front door watching us and waving bye-bye to her daddy.


As Dave was pulling out of the drive and as I was buckling in her car seat into my car. Dave saw Arden wave bye-bye and then shut the front door. He saw her little fingers on the window sill as he pulled into the street. He couldn't see her through the window because she's not tall enough. Within a minute I was back in the house and she was heading over towards her books and toys happy as a bug in a rug. This our normal routine in the mornings when Dave leaves for work waving bye-bye at the door, the watching from the window and then reading.

I guess today she was ready to spend the day by herself.

No comments: