Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Enjoying the Christmas Season

Arden has not been to fond of Santa this year. She love to wave at him from afar and talk to him up close but does not like sitting on his lap. Well tonight she was waving at Santa and decided to get a little closer to him and she was rewarded with a lollipop which she thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm interested in seeing if she remembers the treat the next time we see him?

She also discovered these great bears that were singing in the mall. She loved it. She was dancing in the isles and jabbering up a storm with them. I just wish that I had brought my camera. She was having a great time.

She has also discovered all of the holiday goodies that you can eat at Christmas. She is really likes chex-mix and loves pumpkin bread. It has been great so far watching Christmas from her perspective and we still have 6 more days until Christmas. There is more good stuff to come. I better remember to bring my camera.

No comments: