Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Top 10 of Christmas Music

Dave and I have a love-hate relationship with Christmas songs. I love to hear the old hymn carols and then a few of the older songs from back in the day. I am just not a fan of the modern day Christmas song that have nothing to do with Christmas other than the word Christmas is worked into the song.

So in honor of great Christmas music and the not so great Christmas music here is our list of favs and not so favorites.

Best in our book
1. O Holy Night
2. Sleigh Ride
3. Winter Wonderland
4. The First Noel
5. Do You Hear What I Hear

Worst over played songs in our book
1. Santa Baby
2. Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas (Paul McCarthy)
3. This Christmas I gave you my heart...(not sure of the title)
4. Alvin and the Chipmunks singing Christmas Time
5. Dogs Barking Jingle Bells

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like anything by Burl Ives--I know that is really old school.