Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Life is Good

Arden and I decided to get out an enjoy the heat wave that we are currently experiencing. I still can't get over how hot is has been the past couple of days. I am starting to get use to it...it is going to be hard when it gets cold this weekend. I love warm weather and being outside and enjoying the fresh air. I love airing out my house and walking in the warm sunshine.


This afternoon Arden and I went to the local park and ran into some of our friends from the pool. Arden had a great time swinging and sliding down the slides. She is very brave and adventurous. She loves to slide head first down the tube slide. She laughs all the way down. I love watching her enjoy herself. She also enjoyed playing with the bigger kids.

As we walked back she would jibber and jabber looking back at me telling me about her experience at the park. I must say it was a great day full of warm December memories.




Arden decided to get in her stroller without any help today.


Trying to climb up the slide.




Arden does not like to touch the grass. She will just sit there with her hands in the air trying to figure a way to get up without touching the grass.

No comments: