Thursday, December 13, 2007

Scattered


This week has seemed to be scattered around for me. Dave's work scheduled changed on Monday and it has thrown me for a loop. Tuesday felt like Thursday and Thursday (today) feels like Tuesday. I have no idea if I am coming or going. Dave used to go in late on Mondays and Tuesdays but now he goes in late on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will take all three of us a couple of weeks to get re-adjusted.


So to go with how scattered I feel here are a few scattered thoughts or things I noticed today.


I don't like it getting dark at 5 pm. My day has been cut in half and I miss the long days.


Arden has been using her bed to teeth and has wore a small whole in the railing which is now covered by a towel.


I am looking forward to the Christmas parties we will be attending this holiday season.


Arden pulled the plug-in air freshener out of the wall and brought it to me saying "uh-oh". I just hope she keeps confessing to me the things that she does that she knows she shouldn't do.


I caught her eating the swaddling cloth that was covering the baby Jesus she made Sunday at Church...


I think I might have given birth to a billy goat.

No comments: