Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Girls Day Out

Friday Arden and I had a girls day out. She was spoiled might be a better way to describe the day. I first took her to McDonald's. This was her first trip and she really liked the french fries. I myself had forgotten how good the fries are at Micky D's.

Afterwards we ran a couple of errands and then went to the mall for a little shopping hoping to catch some Memorial Day deals. Arden was very successful. I was able to find some adorable swimsuits for her on sale. She found a $400 purse that she liked. I was trying to pry it out of her arms while she screamed "No...purse!" at the top of her lungs. She has good taste. I must admit that but out of my price range. So we headed up stairs and found a few things for her that we took home.

After all of our shopping she was treated to a strawberry smoothie. I had to remind her to come up for air and that she could take a break from drinking it. She did not want to let go of it as I tried to put her in her car seat.

By the time we got home she was super tired but Dave came in a little while after us and she capped off her day by hanging out with Daddy. It was a great start for the holiday weekend.

No comments: