Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Know the Way Home


The other night we were over at our neighbors house we had driven our car because once we left we were going to run some errands. There was another family there that we knew so we ended up staying longer as planned.

I think that Arden forgot that we drove there because as we were leaving she walked right past the car and started to head home. I let her go a little ahead of me to see what she would do. She started walking towards the house. She went up the block and was turning right up the street. I had to remind her that we had the car. She didn't care she was ready to head home. This is the direction we walk home from the park.
We had to walk back to get Dave but Arden still wanted to walk home and was trying to figure out why we had our car with us. Dave and I were comforted that she knows how to find her way home.

1 comment:

The Syberts said...

Kids have some weird sense of direction. We have basically the same thing happen all the time.